Another hiatus...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

| | |
I've been real slack on the writing front. So many things have come up - I've been to the Mind Body Spirit festival in Manchester, had to rework a recording that has been messing about a lot, and I've been told that my hours at work have been cut down because of the slowing down before christmas.

It's not a bad thing: it's made me feel more invigorated about finding another job. I was feeling down about possibly looking at leaving - the money wasn't really helping me out with rent or repayments, and I was starting to feel sick about going in, which should have been a sign for me to call it quits then and there. It's certainly given me hope in being able to mould my life better so that I can fit in my writing, the workshops I'd like to offer, and some time for me. But until I can find the job that suits - which should be soon - I'll be on hiatus.

However I will be coming back to document the completion of my novel draft in what would be 30 days (in total, without the hiatus). So when I come back I'll start from Day 18.

Sorry about this and hopefully I'll get to writing a new word count post next week :)

Cynth xx

1 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Cynthia! I was wondering where you were off to. Yes, sometimes life gets in the way and we have to shift our priorities. I wish you luck in the job hunt..find something you love! :)
And, I'll be here to cheer you on when you get back to your novel!

Post a Comment