Starting again, in the middle

Sunday, December 5, 2010

| | |
It's been a long time between posts, and that's just not right. So I apologise. My life has taken a strange turn.

I've been job-hunting and it seems that I may have to move on from the place I found so beautiful in order to get that. Things seem a little awkward and almost hostile at my workplace, which is never nice, and so I've been trying to get my life together. It's not a bad thing though - just a great way of finding a new foundation to build upon.

That said, from tomorrow onwards I will be completing the 30 days of novel writing. Technically it's still 30 days worth of writing - I just had to leave it for a while. And I know that NaNoWriMo has ended but this is about me finishing something. It's always been about that. So I am going to finish this novel over the next 12 days, edit it, and re-edit it until it becomes my masterpiece. As I re-edit, I'll be posting chapters online. My hope is to have a manuscript to give to publishers by March 2011.

Thank you for your support so far and I'll post an update tomorrow :) xx

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good for you! I hope you find the job of your dreams while your working on your masterpiece. Nothing worse than working in a hostile environment. I'll look forward to your posts!

Cynthia said...

Thank you :) It's probably best to put some of the anger to good use lol x

Post a Comment