Great links with docs for writers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

| | |
Thanks to the official NaNoWriMo website for starting a thread on documents and tools for aspiring and experienced writers. A whole lot of Wrimos are posting up what they use to keep track of word count, characters and novel outline. One of the best resources though is the following link:

http://writingblog.truckpoetry.net/search/label/Author%20Resources

I've downloaded everything I could get my hands on, even if I'm not sure I'll use it. Sometimes it's just good to have it onhand. Just in case.

Today feels like it's going to be a little tough going. I'll be working on a newsletter for work, which is good except for the part where what I write there doesn't contribute to my 1667 words per day quota. Just means that I'll have to keep myself up tonight with a nice cup of mocha. Bring on Day 3!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Glad to know I could help :)

Cynthia said...

definitely helped :) I've stopped on Day 18 but I'm getting through a lot of issues so soon will start up again and get to use your resources!! Thanks again!!

Post a Comment