Day 3: a little less than I wanted

Thursday, November 4, 2010

| | |
Because I had a lot of work to do on a newsletter (proof reading, writing, desktop publishing) I wasn't in the right frame of mind to write what I wanted to. Instead my brain was a fresh helping of gloop shifting inside my skull and no amount of hot choc or chips and curry could make me feel more human.

So, sadly, I've only done 1579 words today, which is about 100 words off my target. Why didn't I just write 100 words now? Because the day is almost over. The time has just switched over to midnight and so officially it's now Day 4. So I've just gotten everything put into the nanowrimo counter on time, and am ready to call it a night. Well, maybe after I watch a little tiny bit of Castle :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Keep it up girl! It's hard when real life sucks up our creative time but I'm sure you write an extra 100 words today. :)

Cynthia said...

oh i did! woohoo! almost 100 exactly. So I'm still on track. And still happy.

How're you keeping up? How's the photography?

Laura said...

I've managed to stay ahead of the game but have had to replace some things (like nap time) with writing. And my garden is in a sad state but I'll give it attention next month. :)
Losing Saturday to an all day photo safari so plan on writing extra tomorrow!

Cynthia said...

oh but you'll have fun on Saturday and probably come back with loads of juicy inspiration to write with on Sunday, so you haven't really lost out :)

Post a Comment