Day 10: The letdown

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

| | |
Thanks to a busy day at work, the internet not registering on my computer, and the fact that I'm exhausted, I've not been able to write as much as I thought I would.

Today's word count: 788.

Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. My brain feels like it's been sucked dry, and I know this is probably the time to start researching a little to keep myself from being too fried with imagination. Maybe I'm not meant to write today.

The writing has really been delving into areas that I've needed to work on. I've never been good with writing journals, so to actually write a fictional account of what has happened to me (however exaggerated or tweaked) helps me process a lot of the unresolved feelings and thoughts. But today nothing seems to want to come out. I don't like writing when I'm uninspired, so I decided to try and push myself today to at least over 500 words. Now all I'm thinking is ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

So I'm going to sleep. Goodnight all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment